By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Trademarks and Copyrights
This site is owned and operated by Peregrine Plastics Ltd. and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by Peregrine Plastics Ltd., independent suppliers, and other sources, and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. Peregrine Plastics Ltd. “Peregrine” and all other names, titles, logos, and designs identifying the products and brands of Peregrine Plastics Ltd. and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries, including any derivative and related names, titles, logos and designs, are trademarks and the sole property of Peregrine Plastics Ltd.. All other names, titles, logos and designs appearing on this web site are the property of their respective owners.
You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software (“Information”). You may download Information from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Peregrine Plastics Ltd.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Peregrine Plastics’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Peregrine Plastics Ltd. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Peregrine Plastics Ltd.’s web site are provided “as is”. Peregrine Plastics Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Peregrine Plastics Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Peregrine Plastics Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Peregrine Plastics Ltd.’s Internet site, even if Peregrine Plastics Ltd. or a Peregrine Plastics Ltd. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Peregrine Plastics Ltd.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Peregrine Plastics does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Peregrine Plastics Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Peregrine Plastics Ltd. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Peregrine Plastics Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Peregrine Plastics Ltd. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Peregrine Plastics Ltd.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Peregrine Plastics Ltd. is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes the need of people with whom we do business (clients, customers, suppliers), and employees for the appropriate management and protection of any Personal Information that you agree to provide to us.
Our Privacy Management Plan includes guidelines on the collection, storage, use and retention of your Personal Information as follows:
The organization collects personal information about individuals (clients, suppliers, employees, etc) in order to better manage it’s business. The organization will make all reasonable efforts to fully inform such individuals about the planned use/disclosure. The organization will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
The organization will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses is accurate and complete. Individuals providing personal information will have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information, and on written request by an individual to whom the information relates, the organization will modify the information as required. Storage:
The organization will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
The organization will establish a retention period for all personal information collected. This period may be related to legislation other than PIPEDA (Employment Standards for example).
The organization will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees or any third party, unless the effected individual consents.
The organization promotes individual’s right of access to personal information about themselves. The employer will provide access to information upon request. Access will be provided according to established procedures. Note: access to a record may be subject to the payment of any fee required according to organization policy.
In addition to the care that Peregrine Plastics Ltd. takes directly, we are also working with all of our partner organizations that may at some point handle personal information gathered by us in the course of their relationship with and service to us. Each third party partner has agreed to meet our standards of privacy, confidentiality and security.
All Employees and third party staff who in any way handle or manage Personal Information have acknowledged and agreed to adhere to our Privacy Code and the procedures that support that code.
For further information contact:
Peregrine (Peregrine Plastics Ltd.)
P: (604) 251-3174
Information is also available from:
Office of the Privacy Commissioner